Saturday, May 7, 2011

April 28, 2011 Thanksgiving Point




Reagan's 2nd grade class went on a fun field trip to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.  It was originally scheduled for two days earlier, but was postponed due to SNOW!!!  The weather was perfect on the day we went.  I took Madison and Wilson along so they could see all the baby animals.  Wilson got to ride the bus home with Reagan and he was pretty happy about that.


My group of kids


Baby goat


Madison and the sheep


Madison, Reagan and Wilson

3 cute kidlets!


Madsion


Reagan, Aubrey, Lindsay, Jenna, Aidan


Wilson and Madison


Reagan was a bit confused...


Farmer Wilson


Jailbird Wilson


Reagan and Madison in jail


These two have a little crush on each other- so cute.


in the dance hall


Reagan on a pony ride


Wilson riding the pony


Look Mom, no hands!


One big turkey!


Beautiful peacocks


Cutest 3 year old in the world!


The whole group


Madison on a pony ride



Wilson in the tunnel

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in awhile. I had to back track to March to catch up. Thanks for blogging! I can't believe Carter was old enough to go to prom. I keep forgetting Brooke is in DC. Jeremy and I need to get down there to see her sometime.